It may not be a magical moment reading about money, but it is necessary to have a clear policy when bookings are being made.
• All non-agency bookings will require a non-refundable deposit (which is deducted from the total fee). Failure to pay the deposit promptly may result in another booking being taken in its place.
• The customer booking the event will be responsible for providing the correct email address and mobile number. The customer will be responsible for monitoring their email account (including their spam folder) and phone for communication regarding their booking. Stephen James cannot be held liable for any outcomes that result from the customer not reading or responding to communication.
• Payment for bookings are due on the dates specified in your email booking confirmation, failure to pay the the monies on the dates specified may result in the performance not going ahead.
• If a booking is cancelled by the customer more than 14 days before the event then the customer will receive a refund of all monies paid apart from a £50 admin fee and any other costs Stephen may have incurred as a result of the booking (i.e. hotel fees). If a customer cancels within 14 days of the event then no refund will be given.
• In the very unlikely event Stephen James is unable to make the date (i.e. sickness) then arrangements will be made for a suitable alternative magician to do the performance. If an alternative cannot be found, or the customer objects to the replacement, then a full refund (including the deposit) will be given with no additional compensation.
• If any extreme unforeseen events make Stephen James unable to attend the event on safety grounds (i.e. terrorist attack, natural disasters) then a full refund (including the deposit) will be given with no additional compensation.
• This has never happened, but should the customer have a reasonable reason to be unhappy with the service provided, then the maximum monies that will be paid back will be the full amount paid for the booking with no additional compensation.
A big thank you to everyone who created everything needed to put this website together. The copyright of all elements (including audio, code, copy, photos and videos) of this website belong to the owners of the content and unauthorised use is prohibited.
• HTML theme code modified by Stephen Hancock.
• Generic avatar image from Shutterstock.
• Icons are from FontAwesome by Dave Gandy, and used under the MIT License (with fonts licensed under SIL OFL).
• Logo designed by Jarek_GTX on Fiverr.
• Lightbox code is Featherlight by Noel Bossart, and is used under the MIT License.
• Live event photography by Anderson Entertainment, Mariusz Goslicki and Tom Ansell.
• Studio photography by Sam Dorrington at Everlasting Moments.
• Theme Fruity created by WP Expand, under the GNU License and purchased from Mojo-Themes. Full credits for elements used in this theme can be found on its theme page on Mojo-Themes.
• Video backing tracks from Audioblocks, Bensound and Shutterstock.
• Videos shot and edited by Stephen Hancock, Pete James and Stuart Crang.